Monday 24 September 2012

Magnolia Open Weekend - 6th-7th October - I'll be there!

Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend and if you haven't already seen the Magnolia flyer above on Facebook or at Magnolia Inspiration web page here it is for all my lovely blog readers.

As you can see Magnolia is having their annual Open event on 6th and 7th October and I'm very excited about the fact that I've been invited to attend. I'll be there doing make and takes and concentrating on creating painted backgrounds (a different background for each day).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at Magnolia and some of my lovely Magnolia Design Team friends, very, very excited about that :D.

So here is UK Tilda, ready on her scooter for the trip to Sweden (may be a plane will be quicker :D!)



Scooter Tilda is stamped and watercoloured and also paper pieced with paper I made by stamping a union jack flag stamp from an Artimeo London stamp set. The black cab is a Paper Artsy stamp as are all the London road sign stamps. Background paper is by Papermania and I also created a tag using a Magnolia DooHickey tag die and by making a collage with stamps from the London stamp set.

Enjoy your day and hopefully you have some sun....here it's nothing but rain for the last two days.

7 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh what!! your card is wonderful, love,love,love it!
I hope you have brilliant time lovely ;)
Love, Mel. xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

How cute Chris!!!
Lol I hope you are taking a plane!!! I wou
D be worried you get lost with a scooter!
Hugs

LAURA KANT said...

WOWWW, this card is so beautiful! I always LOVE seeing your designs, and your coloring is AMAZING! Good luck and have tons of fun in Sweden!

Hugs, Laura

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh WOwwwww!! I love your Vespa. Its amazing.
Cant wait to meet you:)))))
hugs Debbie xx

Alberto said...

Hello Chris!!! godness can't wait to meet you adn i'm really excited about that! yes, i'll jusmp here and there in the airpot, happy to meet you all guys!!! YAYYY!!!!

hugs, ALby

Only By His Grace said...

How exciting for you Chris. I hope there are lots of photo's taken. You deserve the best.
I love this scene you have created.
Very creative.
Have a great time Chris.
Hugs Maz

Janny said...

WOW Chris your card is stunning, beautiful collors, I wish lots of fun in Boras xx Janny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails