Monday 29 August 2011

Sugar Sweet




Hi everyone! I didn't manage to join in on our current 'back to school'  TOMIC challenge so I thought I'd show a project that I submitted for the current Chocolate issue of Magnolia Ink which didn't make it in. I was lucky enough to have other projects appear so that's great and it's nice to show it on the blog instead.

All the papers are from Magnolia so I'm not sure of the brands but I think one of them is Basic Grey Lime Rickey. I used two very sweet Tilda's and the sweets accessory stamp which I coloured with markers and all the tags and chipboard letters were covered with papers or painted. The sweets were coated with glossy accents and I added lots of star dust stickles and doodling with black and white pens elsewhere. The lovely lace flowers are also from Magnolia and I think I need to find out who makes them as they're very pretty :).

Well, have a good week and I hope you can join us on TOMIC this time.

12 comments:

Henny said...

Wow...Christine....what a beautiful project. A pity they did not publish it in the Magnolia Ink. It is so much work to make it and such a beautiful creation. I am glad you show it here on your blog. The little girl with the black hair was one of my first Magnolia's. You coloured her also very beautiful. She reminds me on my daughter when she was a little girl and had such a beautiful long black hair. She also loved candy very.....much! You can see her on my blog when she was a little girl. Now she is 26 and finally tries to make cards too. And she still loves candy! Maybe a good idea to make a card for her next birthday with this Tilda and all the candy. Thanks for sharing your work.

Greetings Henny.

Nancie Quah said...

Such nice layout Hugs
Nancie

Sandra said...

very nice project
gr sandra

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Beautiful!
greetings, mandy

Yani said...

Love~Love this!!! Absolutely beautiful... the colors, Tilda, the banner... well, everything! LOL

Thanks for sharing! This is truly an inspiration ;-)

Annelie said...

Wow this was a new side of you I think, and its adoreble, as always!!!

Louise said...

Hi hunni :)
OMG!! This is so incredibly beautiful and cool :) Love the text you added :) Perfect addition to this awesome project :)
STUNNING colouring and loads of beyond fabby detail :)

Hugs

Marijke said...

Ohh WOW Chris, this card is surely Sugar Sweet!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Yulis Kartika said...

OMG .. Chris, I always adored your coloring.. the background you have been made always stunning, I'd love how you did with Magnolia Tilda as you work with shaped card too, so sweet ...

Hugs,
Yulis

Jodie from Oz said...

Chris, OMG, your creation is amazing, the colours and so bright and cheery, your colouring is gorgeous and the combo of Maggies are fabulous. Your stitching, the rik rak, banner and the candy flowers are perfect and I too love the stunning pink lacey flowers. Thanks for sharing more of your amazing talents. Hugs Jodie from Oz :)

June Nelson said...

Wow this is a beautiful project the colours are wonderful I loveyour blog, huggies and love June x

Patti Jo said...

Did you have fun with this one! What a great project with the cutie Tilda's, all the sweets, the banners, the stitching and of course your fabulous coloring! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails