Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tilda with a gift for you


Hi everyone! A little gift tag that I've made to share today and with the gorgeous new 'Tilda with a gift for you'. I've stamped onto kraft card, coloured everything with pencils, added a bit of doodling/faux stitching, a chit chat sticker and bakers twine and like the one layer effect for a change. 

I'm entering my tag into the Ribbon Girl colour challenge which this month has a beautiful inspiration photo as the colour source.



Thank you as always for your lovely comments which I appreciate very much.

10 comments:

Monique said...

Wow. That is amazing! Awesome colouring. I love it.

Hugs Monique

Exclusively by Mel said...

Chris I so love your colouring, drooling over this tag :)
Love, Mel. xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh WOW Chris- as always just gorgeous. Ive really missed your fab work xxx
Big Hugs
Debbie xxx

Brigitte said...

WOW!!!! She is amazing and I love your doodling and colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

Christina C. said...

Absolutely BREATHTAKING....SUPERB coloring of this sweet Tilda!!!!
Jaw-dropping gorgeous!!!!

Therese said...

Beautiful! Your colouring is just out of another world...WOW! :))

Karen said...

This is stunning!!!! Love it!

Denise Gutierrez said...

excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor.... the colors you achieved on kraft is just AMAZING!

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
COrdine

angelwhispers said...

Chris this is just amazing and superb colouring its just superb! Chanelle xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails