Friday 19 April 2013

 Hi everyone! Today I've made a card with the sweet Tilda long stocking and coloured her with distress and wataercolour markers, cut her out and added her to my card base. I also used the gorgeous butterflies again this time stamping, colouring with markers and cutting them out to place amongst the flowers. I also added the Magnolia balloons with a chit chat sticker as this is a Birthday card for a lovely friend.


I created the card base for my die cutting machine with Basic Gray paper under the trellis. I've added stickles for some sparkle and lots of pearl pen dots to decorate.

Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Sarah - Crea S said...

Great card Chris! Love the base of the card. Tilda is collord so lovely and the flowers make it so cheerfull!

http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

martine said...

Wow , what a gorgeous card...love the design.Greets, Martine

Brigitte said...

WOW Chris!!!!! Your card is MARVELOUS!!!! Love your colouring, so pretty and the butterflies are wonderful!!! The flowers are also beautiful! Hugs, Brigitte

Kirsty said...

Hi just love the lattice with the pretty papers peeking through..love the mix of colours on her too ..These butterfly stamps are so much fun to play with ;0)

Cordine said...

stunning!
hugs
cordine

Christina C. said...

Sooooooooo beautiful, Chris! I love the lattice background, the superbly colored Tilda and those beautiful butterflies and flowers....OUTSTANDING JOB!

Louise said...

Hi Chris! 💜
Oh hunni, you've made soooo many absolute delish creations since I last visited I'd better pour my self a cuppa, sit back and relax and enjoy :)
Love the trellis on this one and your beyond gorge colouring of this cute Tilda :)
Lovely flowers too!
Biggest of hugs

Patti Jo said...

Love how you've colored her Chris! The design of this card is outstanding! Wonderful use of the lattice along with adding the balloons, flutterbys and flowers! Gorgeous!!!!

Only By His Grace said...

OMG! this is really lovely Chris.
the shape of the card is beautiful. I love the patterned paper behind the lattice work. colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs maz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails