Friday 9 December 2011

.....and the winner is

Good morning everyone! I'm very happy to announce

 The winner of Day 8 of the Magnolia Advent Calendar blog hop.

and the winner is....

**********************

***************

********

****


Congratulations Tina! I will email you to arrange to have your prize sent.

Thank you to everyone for the lovely comments you left for Day 8, I appreciated them all very much and of course there is a new window to be opened on the Magnolia Advent Calendar every day until the end of December and lots more chances to win a wonderful prize.

3 comments:

Tina Makuc said...

OMG!!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Can't believe my eyes!!
Waiting for your e-mail!!
Big hugs, TinaM

Carol said...

I just love the colors on your cards. They are so bright a cheerful.

Sol said...

Congratulations Tina!!.. Enjoy :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails